Find products and information you are interested in.
#poultry red mite
Antipyretic analgesic/general medicine
Nonsteroidal antipyretic analgesic anti-inflammatory!
• Quickly reaches desired blood concentration, and the effects last 48 hours
• Excellent anti-inflammatory action, anti-toxin effect (prevention of shock caused by Endotoxin)
(Each 1mL contains) 40mg of tolfenamic acid
Efficacy / effectiveness
This agent is used as an anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and antipyretic agent as an auxiliary treatment for the following diseases for which the agent is efficacious
- Supplementary treatment for treating acute-inflammation and acute mastitis related to respiratory diseases
- Supplementary treatment for treating the uteritis, mastitis, and agalactia syndrome (MMA syndrome)
The following doses are administered, but may increase or decrease depending on the severity of the disease.
Usage / dosage
- Respiratory diseases: Intramuscular injection of 1mL of this agent per 20kg of body weight (may inject once more after 48 hours depending on the symptoms)
- Mastitis: Intravenous injection of 1mL of this agent per 10kg of body weight
- Intramuscular injection of 1mL of this agent per 20kg of body weight
Cow - 14 days
Pig - 14 days
24 months from the date of manufacture
Store at room temperature (1~ 30℃) away from direct sunlight and moisture