Find products and information you are interested in.
#poultry red mite
Treatment on coccidium for piglets and calves with improved palatability!
• Excellent suspension performance by using excellent original agent and improved dispersion medium
• Increases the stability of toltrazuril for a clear therapeutic effect
• Excellent palatability by containing xylitol
(Each 1L contains) 50g of toltrazuril
Efficacy / effectiveness
- Prevention and treatment of diarrhea in piglets caused by infection with coccidium (Isospora suis)
- Prevention and treatment of coccidiosis (Eimeria bovis, E. zuernii)
Usage / dosage
- Oral administration of 1mL once a day to piglets aged 3~7 days
- Oral administration of 3mL once per 10kg of body weight for calves aged 5 to 6 weeks
Piglets, calves - 70 days
24 months from the date of manufacture
Stored in shaded airtight containers in cool and dark places